I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Dodgeball


It was time for P.E and Pouakai syndicate from Tawa Intermediate vs ed Huia syndicate at Tillie ball.Pouakai won two games out of three the classes from Pouakai that won was room fourteen and thirteen.The year seven boys faced the year eight boys and we got a hidden that was my favourite game of all.Room fifteen was the only class in my syndicate that lost.When I won my first game i was surprised and i felt so hyped up and my heart was pumping with rage from my first game.When the dodgeball tournament comes up I reckon we will have a chance at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.