I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Tuesday 24 July 2012

My Rugby Tournament

Dad woke me up and I was nervous, hungry and tierd. I put my rugby gears on with excitment.I got ready for my rugby tournament and and I felt like making me some poridge but I was on a diet.The day before that I had to go on a diet because I was a little bit overweight for a rugby tournament.The feeling was deversating so my dad packed me a lunch for after my rugby teams weigh in.


I was waiting oustside on the front lawn for my freind jordan because his dad was taking us to the rugby tournament.We got to ngati toa domain and I was evan more nervous.We had a weigh in and the rest of my team mates had made it in.It was my turn the weigh asked what my birthday and I said "24 september 2000 then the weigh in people asked me to step on the scale I took a step oon the scale and I weighed in at 55.6 kg I was real happy then I had a feed.


It was game time and my team was going good.There was a overlap on my wing and the second five got the ball and did a skip pass out to me and I was running down the sideline and fended this guy off and scored a try.After that our second five cought the ball again then he broke through the line and I was his back up then he was getting taken to the ground and I called for the ball and he gave me a offload to me and i scored again.At the endthe score was 22-10.Overall my team came out on top for the tournament also undefeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.